The Step-by-step monitoring methodology for SDG indicator 6.5.2 (version 2020) presents a detailed overview to calculate SDG 6.5.2 indicator value and the key concepts and definitions associated with the indicator.
Available in English, French, Russian and Spanish.
The Guide to reporting under the Water Convention and as a contribution to SDG indicator 6.5.2 provides guidance on preparing national reports, by explaining the different sections of the template, clarifying key terminologies, and giving specific advice to experts responsible for the reporting process on how to complete the various questions and the reporting template.
Download the Guide in Arabic, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
As supporting material, a coordination document has been prepared on the opportunities to coordinate with neighbouring countries when completing national report, available in: English, French, Russian and Spanish.
Video recordings of webinars to support countries in preparing national reports on SDG indicator 6.5.2, cover common questions regarding the reporting process, in English, French, Russian and Spanish.
2020 webinars: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4iZR0KyjSQ9zJHauIZfSsgU6b8nXNi-4
2023 webinars: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4iZR0KyjSQ8Hrevuw63GFmG56tgimAs7
More information on the reporting process and the outcomes of the monitoring are available on the following webpages:
- Overview: Reporting on SDG indicator 6.5.2 and under the Water Convention
- Monitoring SDG indicator 6.5.2
- Reporting under the Water Convention
- First reporting exercise, 2017/18, on SDG indicator 6.5.2
- Second reporting exercise, 2020/21, on SDG indicator 6.5.2
- Third reporting exercise, 2023, on SDG indicator 6.5.2
- National country reports on SDG indicator 6.5.2
- Guidance materials and information for countries
- Workshops, events and meetings on reporting
- Reporting publications