Key areas of work
More “joined-up” approaches to measure and monitor sustainability are needed to sharpen policies in UNECE region
- New thematic page on maintreaming ageing features guidelines, country experiences and Road Maps for Mainstreaming Ageing
- Presentations of the UNECE Policy Webinar on Older Persons in Emergency Situations: Lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic are now online.
- Full documentation on the 13th Meeting of the Standing Working Group on Ageing (19-20 November 2020).
- United Nations General Assembly proclaimed 2021-2030 United Nations Decade of Healthy Ageing.
- 20 years of MIPAA and the UNECE Regional Implementation Strategy - experiences, achievements and the way forward (webinar documentation, 12 November 2020).