Copyright © United Nations, 2021 - All rights reserved
At its tenth session (11 December 2020), the "Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods and on the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals" adopted a set of amendments to the eighth revised edition of the GHS which include :
- the revision of chapter 2.1 (explosives) to better address their explosion hazard when they are not in their transport configuration;
- the revision of decision logics
- The revision of the classification and labelling summary tables in Annex 1;
- the revision and further rationalization of precautionary statements and
- the updating of references to OECD test guidelines for the testing of chemicals in annexes 9 and 10.
The ninth revised edition of the GHS takes account of these amendments which were circulated as document ST/SG/AC.10/48/Add.3.
You will find below, the electronic version of GHS Rev.9, available for free for consultation purposes in the six UN official languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish). The files are published on this page as soon as they become available for each linguistic version.
To obtain an unprotected e-copy or a hardcopy of the official publication, please contact the UN publications service.