ADR applicable as from 1 January 2023
Copyright © United Nations, 2022
All rights reserved
View and download the full text of the ADR applicable as from 1 January 2023 as published (English and French / Russian forthcoming):
Track version with changes in visible mode (new, modified and deleted text comparing to ADR 2021):
- Part 1: General provisions
- Part 2: Classification
- Part 3: Dangerous goods list, special provisions and exemptions related to limited and excepted quantities
- Part 4: Packing and tank provisions
- Part 5: Consignment procedures
- Part 6: Requirements for the construction and testing of packagings, intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), large packagings, tanks and bulk containers
- Part 7: Provisions concerning the conditions of carriage, loading, unloading and handling
- Part 8: Requirements for vehicle crews, equipment, operation and documentation
- Part 9: Requirements concerning the construction and approval of vehicles
Requests to reproduce excerpts or to photocopy should be addressed to the Copyright Clearance Center at copyright.com.
Printed versions and electronic editable versions are available for sale at the United Nations Publications section. Search for ADR 2023 on https://shop.un.org.