- The first section describes the TIR transit system, its coverage, objective and functioning and analyses possible future developments.
- The second section contains the complete text of the TIR Convention.
- The third section contains related resolutions and recommendations.
|UN official languages: maintained by UNECE Transport Division|
|Non-official text of Annex 11 amendments, in E/F/R|
|The TIR Convention||Annex 11||The TIR Convention||Annex 11|
Maintained by: UNECE Transport Division
Contact: tirexb [at] un.org
- Only the text which is kept in custody by the Secretary General of the United Nations in his capacity as depositary of the TIR Convention constitutes the authoritative text of the TIR Convention. Therefore, the Contracting Parties to the TIR Convention are advised to base their national legislation on the authoritative legal text of the TIR Convention and not on this publication.
- The designations employed and the presentation of the material in this publication do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the secretariat of the United Nations concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.