The Committee is expected to address:
- Preparations for the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe High-level Meeting of Education and Environment Ministries in 2016:
A. Organizational issues for the Eighth Environment for Europe Ministerial Conference, including the High-level Segment on Education for Sustainable Development; and
B. Official documents for consideration at the High-level Segment on Education for Sustainable Development.
- Recent activities to promote education for sustainable development;
- Strengthening synergies with other organizations and processes;
- Promoting education for sustainable development beyond 2015: organization of work after the High-level Meeting;
- Round table: mainstreaming gender issues in education for sustainable development, and other issues.