TEM Project Strategic Plan 2017 – 2021 is a roadmap for the implementation of the TEM Project for 2017 – 2021.
The Strategic Plan 2017 – 2021 value proposition:
- The TEM Project aims to support UNECE and the Inland Transport Committee in pursuing the Sustainable Development Goals related to road infrastructure management;
- TEM Project will interpret and translate the Sustainable Development Goals into the Strategic Initiatives.
The Strategic Initiatives focus on the identified challenges and on issues that will be essential for TEM mS in the near future. The challenges identified in the Strategic Plan were classified into the following strategic areas:
- Area A – Environmental protection;
- Area B – Organization and financing of the roads and motorways;
- Area C – Information systems for the management of the road infrastructure;
- Area D – Innovations in road infrastructure management;
- Area E – Road safety.