The Group of Experts on Gas helps UNECE member States deliver on key political commitments, such as the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Paris Agreement on climate change. The 25-26 March hybrid event (online and in-person in Palais des Nations) will focus on:
- Gas-powered post-COVID recovery
- Gas and the Sustainable Development Goals: air quality
- Best practices in methane management
- Decarbonization through synergies between gas and electricity
- Low-carbon gases: hydrogen
- Use of gas in transport
The session will be organized through Interprefy and will offer simultaneous translation (ENG/RUS/FR). Registration is mandatory for all participants.