32nd session of the Committee on Sustainable Energy (CSE-32)
13-15 September 2023, 10.00-13.00 & 15.00-18.00
The Committee meeting will be preceded by the 10th session of the Group of Experts on Renewable Energy as will be the part of the UNECE Sustainable Energy Week.
Annual Meeting will feature panels and discussions on:
· High-level segment on building resilient energy systems
· Launch of the Platform on Resilient Energy Systems
· Securing access to critical raw materials
· Improving energy connectivity through technology interplay and regional cooperation;
· Enhancing systemic efficiencies and digitalization of energy
We look forward to your participation and ongoing collaboration in our work.
In-person Geneva, Palais des Nations, Tempus
Listen Live https://listen-live.unog.ch/en/
Please note that preparations are also underway for the 19th session of the Group of Experts on Cleaner Electricity Systems from 3-4 October 2023, the 10th session of the Group of Experts on Energy Efficiency from 5-6 October 2023, and the Almaty Energy Forum 2023 from 6 to 8 November 2023. Stay tuned for additional details!