Salle VII , Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland.
The Committee is expected to address:
- Implementation of the UNECE Strategy for Education for Sustainable Development:
(a) Sustainable Development Goals;
(b) Progress in implementing the Strategy;
(c) Outcomes of capacity-building activities;
(d) Awareness-raising and role of the national focal points;
(e) Good practices of cooperation on the bilateral or regional level for
implementing the priority action areas;
(f) Implementing the Strategy and possible developments after 2019.
- Recent activities to promote education for sustainable development in other international forums.
- Adoption of the workplan for 2017–2019.
- Strengthening synergies with other organizations and processes.
- Preparations for the next mandatory reporting cycle (2017–2019) under the Strategy, and other current issues.