Contact person: Mr. Michael Nagy
Objective: The main objective of the Task Force is to draft practical guidelines for measuring circular economy, including:
- Definition of the measurement scope;
- Clarification of key terms and definitions;
- Identifying key statistics and indicators needed from the policy point of view;
- Identifying data sources for measuring circular economy, with particular attention on SEEA and FDES;
- Describing the required institutional collaboration.
Other objectives of the Task Force are to:
- Contribute to the coordination and collaboration of international organisations’ related work; and
- Provide platforms for exchange of experience and knowledge.
The activities of the Task Force are planned for the period from February 2021 to June 2023.