This year’s UNECE Sustainable Energy Week featured several hybrid events including the 31st session of the Committee on Sustainable Energy and the 18th session of the Group of Experts on Cleaner Electricity Systems .
The annual meeting featured panels and/or discussions on:
- Building resilient energy systems and achieving greater energy security, affordability, and net-zero in the UNECE region
- Achieving high performance in buildings
- Modernizing resource management
- Addressing methane management
- Enabling a hydrogen economy
- Understanding subsidies and carbon pricing
- Planning the future work programme of the Committee on Sustainable Energy
The overview of the Week is available here and the detailed programme with speakers is here.
For more information, please see the Final Report of the 31st session of the Committee on Sustainable Energy and other materials and presentations below.