Regional Forum on Sustainable Development
Programme - 17-18 March 2021 (hybrid meeting)
17 March 2021
18 March 2021
Peer learning round tables - 10-16 March 2021 (virtual sessions)
The hybrid meeting (17-18 March 2021) will be preceded by virtual peer learning round tables (10-16 March 2021).
Cluster 1: PEOPLE "Strengthening health, food and social protection systems towards COVID-19 recovery and resilience"
- Session 1-1: Health and social protection
- Session 1-2: Accelerating SDG progress in the time of a pandemic: making healthy diets accessible to all
- Session 1-3: Road safety (target 3.6)
Cluster 2: PROSPERITY "Building back innovative, inclusive and sustainable economies and providing decent and productive jobs for all"
- Session 2-1: Recovering from COVID-19 through a sustainable and human-centred approach to the future of work
- Session 2-2: The socio-economic impact of COVID-19 on youth
- Session 2-3: Transforming tourism for a sustainable, prosperous and inclusive post- COVID19 world
Cluster 3: PLANET "Pathways to a sustainable COVID-19 recovery for climate and the environment"
- Session 3-1: Partnerships for a sustainable recovery: Initiatives to accelerate the achievement of the environment and climate goals of the 2030 Agenda
- Session 3-2: Sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Session 3-3: Building back better: Climate-resilient recovery
- Session 3-4: Snapshot on Boreal forests’ contribution to the SDGs
- Session 4-1: SDG data and statistics
- Session 4-2: Digital Transformation for SDG implementation
Side events - Apply now!
If you wish to organize a side event, please submit your application via this form by 22 January 2021. Side events will be held in the period from 10-18 March 2021 and should be conducted as fully virtual meetings.