"Solutions for Practitioners” will provide policy makers and PPP clients/contractors/advisors with an exceptional, concise, and commercially unbiased assessment of international best-practice strategies in the assessment, contracting, financing, and delivery of PPP projects in the specific sector.
This is an initiative to develop best-practice using a grounded theory approach from a true international selection of real case studies. The use of an independent expert review panel (an Editorial Board) will ensure that case studies represent a fair balance of regions, strategies, successes, and failures.
The “Solutions for Practitioners” Guide will also provide a clear qualitative research agenda, to support further research into best practice in the delivery of PPP in the specific sector.
What is Best-Practice?
• formal qualitative research agenda
Best-Practice PPP in the specific sector
• Summary of key universal best-practice learning as derived from case-studies
PPP project categorisation
• Outline of how to classify the complexity of PPP projects
PPP financing strategies
• Outline of the financing strategies available for PPP projects
PPP contracting strategies
• Outline of the contacting strategies available for PPP projects
Individual case studies on PPP projects in the specific sector, developed using a pro-forma guide for consistency, and peer-reviewed for validity.