The workshop, which will be held in the margins of the Mediterranean Economic Week (2-4 November 2016), Marseille, France aims to illustrate that international standards play a key role in facilitating electronic business, especially for transactions which implicate both the private and public sectors. The workshop will provide concrete examples of how UN/CEFACT standards can facilitate electronic business. It will also seek to support new Mediterranean projects in this domain.
- Maria Rosaria Ceccarelli, Chief, Trade Facilitation Section, UNECE
- Anas Amri, Senior Project Manager, PORTNET
- Evgeniya Iafaev, eCMR Project Leader UN/CEFACT (& IT Project Manager, IRU)
- Erik Rehben de la Ministère de l’Agriculture française
- Cyrille Sautereau, Président du Forum National de la Facture Electronique et des Marchés Publics Electroniques
- Laetitia Garrigues, Service Delivery Manager/e-Invoicing Project Leader, EDT S.A.S. - Electronic Data Transfer