34th UN/CEFACT Forum
34th UN/CEFACT Forum
The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) shall hold its 34th Forum in London from 28 October to 1 November 2019.
Download the Weekly Schedule.
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) is graciously hosting us in its head offices on Albert Embankment, London, UK. A special thanks to our colleagues at the IMO for their support.
The semi-annual Forums of UN/CEFACT bring together experts from the public and private sectors to work on trade facilitation recommendations and eBusiness standards. This year’s Forum will advance topics on:
- Single Window implementations
- IMO electronic FAL messages
- Supply Chain Track and Trace
- Textile and Leather Traceability
- Sustainable Fisheries
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Internet of Things for Trade Facilitation
- Inter-ledger interoperability of Blockchain
- Sustainable Tourism
- Waste analysis and waste management
- UN/EDIFACT, UN/CEFACT Core Component Library
We look forward to seeing you there !
Conferences and Lunch and Learn
UN/CEFACT Conference on "Single Window: sharing implementation experiences and best practices"
29 October 2019 (whole day)
UN/CEFACT Conference on "Facilitating data exchange – the role of Web APIs"
30 October 2019 (morning)
Lunch and Learn Sessions
"Introduction to Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) maritime data and interface standards initiative"
29 October 2019 (12:45 - 13:45)
"Launch of the UNCTAD's Review of Maritime Transport 2019”
30 October 2019 (12:45 - 13:45)
Ref. docs and Presentations
The 34th Forum is a paperless event (or at least less paper).
- The Weekly Schedule
- Useful Information
- Forum photos
- Single Window Conference, 29 October
- Single Window Conference - Press Release
- L+L DCSA standard initiative, 29 October
- API Conference, 30 October
- UNCTAD launch RMT 2019, 30 October
- River Cruise and Buffet Social Dinner, 30 October
Other Resource materials
- The UN/CEFACT Brochure
- The Executive Guide on eIMO-FAL
- The Executive Guide on eCMR
- The Executive Guide on UN/EDIFACT
- The Executive Guide on CCL and CCTS
- The Executive Guide on Reference Data Models
- The Executive Guide on eInvoicing
- The Executive Guide on Small Scale Lodging Houses
- Briefing Note on the Importance of Semantics
- An Article on standards and innovation
- Second article on standards and innovation
- All of the White Papers, Green Papers, Guidelines, Executive Guides and brochures are available here; many of them are translated to French and Russian
- Studies on Regulatory and Procedural Barriers to Trade