Important information on COVID-19 measures for meetings at the Palais des Nations:
- Given the new measures introduced by the Geneva authorities, in-person participation is extremely limited and we invite delegates to connect online. Should you wish to participate in-person, please contact the Secretariat to make sure the number of participants does not exceed the requested capacity.
- All meeting participants (even those who hold UNOG ground entry passes) must register to this event via Indico (link below).
- Any person who has flu- or cold-like symptoms or is awaiting a COVID-19 PCR test result must not come to the UN premises.
- All persons physically present inside and around conference rooms must wear a face covering mask. Masks are also required in catering and retail outlets on the premises, and are strongly encouraged in other communal areas.
- Important hygiene measures such as regular hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette and keeping safe distances must be respected.
Information about safety measures in the Palais des Nations can be found here.
Registration has closed. Please contact the Secretariat in case of last minute registrations.
Online participants - Instructions
Instructions on how to connect to the meeting online will be sent to registered participants in advance.
The meeting will take place via the Interprefy platform. Please consult the user guide in English, French, and Russian.
In-person participants - Instructions
Requirements for participants attending in person
Please check all requirements regarding medical and other relevant insurance prior to the travel. Please be informed that any medical, quarantine or other possible expenses will be borne by your Organisation and/or insurance, as the United Nations do not take any responsibility for possible consequences of the present COVID-19 situation.
Find the location of the meeting room at the Palais des Nations in this map.
Practical information about your arrival can be found here.