In our efforts to focus on the matter of food loss, we work within our organization in dedicated nexuses, and other UN departments, particularly the United Nations Office of Information and Communication Technology (OICT) as well as our member States. We also collaborate with a number of international organizations and the private sector including the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), academics, private sector retailers, associations and experts to spearhead our initiative.
- Agro-trade, economic productivity and value additions – the case of food loss (FAO)
- Inclusive and coordinated approaches for sustainable food value chains (FAO)
- SDG Target 12.3 on Food Loss and Waste - World Resources Institute and Champions 12.3 Group
- Taking stock of the food loss scenario - 2018 Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Initiatives to fight food loss - what solutions do companies bring to the table (World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD))
- Public-private partnerships for a sustainable way forward - World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- Tesco’s Supply Chain Waste Reduction Programme