33rd UN/CEFACT Forum
The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and e-business (UN/CEFACT) organizes its 33rd Forum at the Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland from 1 to 5 April 2019.
You can find the forum weekly schedule covering all groups’ meetings at this link.
Already registered? You can consult the list of all attending experts.
Press release on the 33rd UN/CEFACT Forum available.
UN/CEFACT semi-annual Forums consists of meetings of and between UN/CEFACT expert groups which develop trade facilitation policy recommendations, eBusiness standards and their supporting technical specifications, in a process of close collaboration between governments and the private sector. Highlights from the weekly schedule include:
- International Trade Procedures launching a new project on Disaster Relief Recovery and hosting a conference on integrating MSMEs into the international supply chain;
- Single Window progressing the revisions of Recommendation 33 ;
- Transport and Logistics finalizing the UN/LOCODE’s revision of Recommendation 16 and progressing its Data Pipeline project, Smart Container project and eIMO-FAL project ;
- Accounting and Audit launching a project on a Reference Data Model and hosting a conference to encourage harmonization between standards in the domain ;
- International Supply Chain Orchestration studying the use of APIs with UN/CEFACT deliverables;
- eGovernment looking into new technologies and eIdentity and supporting a conference on new technology trends ;
- Environment progressing its Waste Management and Waste Analysis project ;
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Agrifood finalizing its eQuality certificate project, progressing its Sustainable Textile and Leather Traceability project and studying updates to its eLAB, eCROP and eCERT standards;
- Travel and Tourism to work on its Destination Travel Information and Experience Programs projects;
- Methodology and Technology to finalize the release of UN/EDIFACT 19A and UN/CCL 19A as well as finalize the Envelope/Header project.
You can find information on previous Forums here.
Forum weekly schedule covering all groups’ meetings (last updated: 1 April 2019)
UN/CEFACT Conference on "Expanding the Horizon for MSMEs in International Trade Role of e-Services"
1 April 2019 (14:00 - 17:30)
UN/CEFACT Conference on "Latest Technology Trends Impacting eBusiness, Internet Trading and Trade Facilitation"
3 April 2019 (9:00 - 12:30)
UN/CEFACT Conference on "Impact of New Technologies on Accounting and Audit"
5 April 2019 (9:00 - 12:30)