30th UN/CEFACT Forum
The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and E-business (UN/CEFACT) organizes its 30th Forum at the Italian Trade Agency (ITA), Rome, Italy from 2-6 October 2017.
Priorities at the Forum are:
- Advancing current projects and domain activities;
- Ongoing maintenance tasks (such as UN/EDIFACT Data Maintenance Requests);
- Formulating and approving a series of new projects to be conducted within the framework of the approved programme of work;
- Continuing liaison and cooperation activities with external organizations (governmental as well as industry and standards consortia); and
- Advancing UN/CEFACT’s current and forthcoming technical framework.
Forum sessions are held bi-annually in different locations throughout the world.
For information on previous Forums, please follow the URL.
Schedule and Agendas
Weekly Schedule (as of 27 September 2017)
Buy / Pay PDA
Supply Chain Management and Procurement Domain
Reference Data Models (Semantic Models)
UN/CEFACT Conference on celebrating "30 years of UN/EDIFACT" (5 October 2017), Rome, Italy
UN/CEFACT Conference on "Blockchain" (4 October 2017), Rome, Italy