26th UN/CEFACT Forum
The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and E-business (UN/CEFACT) organises the 26th session of the UN/CEFACT Forum in the Palais de la Bourse, Marseille (France) from 2 to 6 November 2015. Priorities at the Forum are:
- Advancing current projects and domain activities
- Ongoing maintenance tasks (such as UN/EDIFACT Data Maintenance Requests)
- Formulating and approving a series of new projects to be conducted within the framework of the approved programme of work
- Continuing liaison and cooperation activities with external organizations (governmental as well as industry and standards consortia)
- Advancing UN/CEFACT’s current and forthcoming technical framework
UN/CEFACT supports activities dedicated to improving the ability of business, trade and administrative organizations, from developed, developing and transition economies, to exchange products and relevant services effectively. Its principal focus is on facilitating national and international transactions, through the simplification and harmonization of processes, procedures and information flows, and so contributing to the growth of global commerce.
Forum sessions are held bi-annually in different locations throughout the world. Information on previous Forums is available
Schedule and Agendas
- International Trade Procedures PDA
- Methodology & Technology PDA
- Sectoral PDA
- Supply Chain PDA
- Regulatory PDA
Venue and Accommodation
The Forum will take place in Palais de la Bourse, 9 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille, France.
The Tourist office will give you general information concerning the city: events, places to visit etc.
From the airport there is a shuttle with final destination Marseille Saint Charles (central railway station) which is in the center of Marseille.
The cost of a one-way ticket is 8.80 €. With the return ticket the cost is 14.10€.
It takes less than half an hour (dedicated lane). The station is near the Palais de la Bourse, and the hotels recommended are all near the Palais de la Bourse. From the station to the Palais de la Bourse the distance is around 600 meters (7 minutes walk). You can also take the Metro from the station Saint Charles bound for Le Vieux Port (two stops). If you prefer a taxi the cost will be around 10 €.
Download the list of hotels.
- Welcome Brochure
- Beginners Session
- Opening Session
- Information Session - TFIG
- Information Session - WTO-TFA
- International Trade Procedures - PDA
National Trade and Transport Facilitation Monitoring Mechanism (TTFMM)
International Trade Procedures Domain (ITPD)
Revision of Recommendation 1
- M&T PDA
- Supply Chain - PDA
Transport and Logistics Domain:
HM Revenue and Customs - data pipeline
IATA Cargo Messaging Standards
ISO TC 104
Transport and Logistics within GS1
Finance & Payments Domain:
Revised Remittance Advice - Project Status
- Sectoral - PDA
Fisheries Report Principles
eCert - Exchange Mechanisms
- Closing Session
UN/CEFACT Round Table
UN/CEFACT Round Table - "Semaine économique de la Méditerranée"