The session will concentrate on the following guiding questions:
- How AI can be included in contract negotiations to significantly speed up the process?
- How Universal track and trace capabilities will enable digital ecosystems to flourish, overcoming current logistics inefficiencies?
- How will the EU soon mandate electronic invoicing for businesses as well as automated reporting to revenue?
10.00 - 10.15 Opening Address
- Mr. Ian Watt UN/CEFACT Vice-Chair with responsibility for Supply Chain Management and Procurement projects PPT
10.15 - 10.45 Using Artificial Intelligence for Contract Negotiation in Logistics and Manufacturing
- Mr. Shinji Nakadai, Lead Editor eNegotiation project PPT
10.45 - 11.15 How digitised Supply Chain documents should be digitized to provide trustworthiness
- Mr. Kay Ren Yuh, Project Lead Transfer of MLETR-Compliant Titles PPT
11.15 - 11.45 How universal track and trace capabilities will overcome current logistics inefficiencies
- Dr. Hanane Becha UN/CEFACT Vice Chair PPT
11.45 - 12.15 European mandates for Business and Government in electronic invoicing
- Mr. Edmund Gray UN/CEFACT SCMP Coordinator PPT
12.15 - 12.30 Q&A Session