The 6th UNECE International PPP Forum will showcase how its People-first PPP approach in support of the SDGs is contributing to the work of the international community to scale-up and implement such vital infrastructure projects.
The 3-day hybrid event (with in-person and online participation) will be held in Barcelona, Spain and co-organised by UNECE and IESE Business School Barcelona, with the support of the Barcelona City Council, from 4 to 6 May 2022.
The Forum will feature experts and practitioners from a wide range of sectors and industries, whose contribution will highlight the role of People-first PPPs in implementing sustainable infrastructure projects to achieve value for people and value for the planet.
- Case studies
- Green PPPs in the Americas
- Importance and Value of UNECE Evaluation Methodology for Sustainable Development Goals - Infralinx
- Improving the Legal and Regulatory Framework for People first PPPs for the SDGs: Paving the Way for Green, Sustainable, Resilient and Circular Projects - Namibia case study
- Strengthening coordination of urban development PPPs with the SDGs
- Practical information for participants