The Group of Experts on Risk Management in Regulatory Systems (GRM) of WP.6 holds bi-monthly meetings to progress its work agenda and encourage exchanges between experts in risk management. The GRM encourages the uptake of:
- Recommendation P on Risk Management in Regulatory Systems
- Recommendation R on Managing Risk in Regulatory Frameworks
- Recommendation S on Applying Predictive Risk Management Tools for Targeted Market Surveillance
- Recommendation V on Product Non-Compliance Risks in International Trade
- Joint ITC – UNECE “Managing Risk for Safe, Efficient Trade”
All experts are welcome to join these meetings. The UNECE WP.6 particularly encourages women experts to consider joining these work flows.
The Group of Experts was established in 2010 and aims at an improved management of hazards that have the potential to affect the quality of products and services, and/or cause harm or damage to people, the environment, property and immaterial assets. To this end, it systematizes and applies best practice on risk management in regulatory activity and international trade. More information on this group is available on the group’s web page.
The agenda for this meeting will be made available at least a week prior to the event on this page.
The report of this meeting will be made available after the event on this page.