• Allow countries of Central Asia to exchange their experiences and progress made on the implementation of the Convention and the preparation of national self-assessments and action plans;
• Determine remaining priorities and challenges and ways of addressing them;
• Showcase project results to international donors and partners and explore synergies and ways of future cooperation;
• Provide platform for subregional exchange, initial transboundary consultations and decisions on future hazardous activities notification;
• Present and gather feedback on the Implementation Guide for the Convention for Central Asian countries.