The Ministerial Meeting on Forest Landscape Restoration and the Bonn Challenge will bring together decision-makers from Eastern and South-East Europe in order to discuss challenges, identify solutions and enhance commitments towards forest landscape restoration. The meeting will provide a unique opportunity to align national and regional efforts in Eastern and South-East Europe with the Bonn Challenge - a global effort to bring 350 million hectares of degraded and deforested land into restoration by 2030.
- Discuss possibilities for forest landscape restoration under the ECCA30/Bonn Challenge in Eastern and South-East Europe;
- Share regional and national experiences of forest landscape restoration, challenges faced during implementation, and ways of addressing them;
- Discuss strategies and approaches for unlocking financial resources required for restoration;
- Consider ways of reporting on progress in restoration;
- Provide an opportunity for identifying and selecting areas for restoration.
Should you have any questions related to the meeting, contact Roksolana Shelest.