The Working Group on Water and Health will review the implementation of the Protocol programme of work for the period 2020–2022, specifically considering the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on the current and future programmes of work. The meeting will also discuss how to raise the resources needed for the programme of work implementation.
Two special sessions will be organized:
- A keynote speech by Mr. Pedro Arrojo-Agudo, Special Rapporteur on the human rights to safe drinking water and sanitation on 14 April, and
- A session on how to attract investments and close the financing gap for the water and sanitation sector in the pan-European region and beyond, with a keynote speech by Mr. Stef Smits, IRC International Water and Sanitation Centre (Netherlands), and a panel discussion on 15 April)
The working languages for the meeting will be English, French and Russian.
Technical instructions for joining the meeting:
The connection link is: https://un.interpret.world/loginlink?token=S-kgcubaqv
To access the meeting:
- Copy the connection link into Google Chrome or Firefox:
- Type in your credentials: COUNTRY_FirstName_LastName or ORGANIZATION_FirstName_LastName
- Do NOT check the box “I am a Chairperson”
- Click on “Submit” button
- Please choose the audio and video device that you will be using
- Click on “Save”
- You are joining the meeting